The new Leica DISTO D510 stands for easy and effortless outdoor distance measurement. With its digital pointfinder you can target and measure distances even when you cannot see the laser dot. Accurate Targeting provides reliable results, espicially over long distances and in glaring sunshine. Due to the protection class IP 65, it always delivers reliable results. Furthermore all functions can be clearly seen on the display screen and simply selected. Leica DISTO™ D510 - your perfect partner for simple and precise outdoor measurement.
- Modern User Interface - colourful display screen! Your favourite functions can be assigned to a pair of selection keys, for quick easy access!
- Protection Class IP65 - Housing and Keypad are specially sealed against water jets and dust! Clean your D510 under running water, no problem!
- Smart Horizontal Mode - Calculates the horizontal distance, even if the device is aimed with an incline, or over the top of objects and other people.
- Highest Reliability - Range and accuracy are tested to ISO-16331-1. This means it has a long range of 200m and achieves an extremely high accuracy of ±1.0mm on every day site use!
- Smart Measuring - 360° tilt sensor. No only will your device measure angles, but also height differences!
- BLUETOOTH smart technology allows data transfer to smartphones and tablets!
- Amplify workflow with the smart app "Leica DISTRO Sketch"
- Range: 0.05 to 200m
- Measuring Units: m, ft, in
- Colour Display With Pointfinder: 4 x zoom
- Tilt Sensor: 360°
- Typical Measuring Accuracy: ± 1mm
- Data Interface: Bluetooth SMART
- Free App: Leica DISTO™ Sketch
- Protection: IP 65 - Water Jet Protection & Dustlight
- Memory: 30 Displays
- Multi-functional End-piece: Automatic Recognition
- Battery Life (Type 2 x AA): up to 5,000 measurements
Bluetooth® Smart technology allows data transfer to
smartphones and tablets. In addition to the smart free
App Leica DISTO™ sketch, there is also a host of other
Apps to allow you to work efficiently and avoid typing
errors when recording measurement results.
Tilt sensor 360°
Using the tilt sensor, you can quickly and easily determine
tilts. The tilt sensor also allows you to measure
absolutely horizontally or measure past obstructions.
The results are guaranteed to be reliable.
The combination of tilt sensor and Pointfinder opens
up some astounding ways of taking indirect measurements.
Measurements can also be taken from objects
that do not have a suitable reflective target point,
e.g. when determining the height of a tree or when
measuring the height of a reflecting glass facade.
This would not be possible with a conventional laser